Friday, February 11, 2011

Time Capsule

I just wrote a long post. It's about work. It's really written more for me to say things to myself than for me to broadcast to the world. But then again, that prettymuch describes everything I write in here.

I haven't published it. I don't think I should right now. It might be one of those "write an angry letter but don't send it" stress techniques. But I've done something slightly differently. I've post-dated the blog post to appear sometime in the future. Not soon, but sometime.

Hopefully, this will do 2 things. First, keep that message to me in my sight. I'll see it whenever I look at my posts. Second, to hopefully get the story out once some of the fires have died down. I think these moments will be good to look back on when I'm not in the heat of them.

All I can hope is that, by the date I picked to publish the post, I'm not still in the heat of them.

No comments: