Wednesday, February 09, 2011

New Mic

I got a new microphone today! Well, I guess technically calling it "a microphone" would suffice, because I have been using my computer's built in microphone to record my songs before.

I gave it a spin with the two songs I already have written. Have a listen:

Slow Car (In the Fast Lane)

Zombie Song

I have another new song, called Bad Memory. I'll post it tomorrow with the full lyrics. I probably won't be doing a youtube video for a while, but maybe if I get sick of GarageBand and want to use iMovie then I'll start doing youtube stuff again.

Also, on Slow Car, I forgot that I had begun recording for a few seconds after I hit record. So you get a fun never-before-heard intro.

Or something.

Also, in a completely shameless plug, I'm storing the files on Dropbox so if you'd kindly click this link then I'd get a little more space to put songs on the internet. Thanks.

No comments: