Friday, February 04, 2011

February Project

Whoops! I posted a poll and didn't post the results. What shall I commit myself to doing in February?

Well, I've tallied the results. It was a close one. The victor is of the slimmest of margins: a single vote.

I'll be designing and building a home page. I don't think it'll be a content portal for all my other feeds like downchrisdown.com is. I think I'll just leave that there for now. I just want a page where I can start posting my music and other static content.

Or maybe something more? We'll see. I should get to designing it soon. I'll keep you posted.


And yes, that single vote was me. Muahaha.

PS: I'll still likely be doing songs. I like destressing by playing on my guitar and singing goofy songs. I just won't have a commitment as to how many songs I'll write this month.

No comments: