Monday, February 21, 2011

Bike Ride

On Sunday, Kathryn & I went for a long bike ride. I really like riding, but I haven't been since the weather got cold and rainy. But for the last few weeks, it's been bright and sunny out, so we decided to hit up the Burke-Gilman trail and see how far North we could go on it.

Our Route
We tracked our route using this iPhone App. Kathryn had been using it to keep track of her distance running, but her iPod doesn't have GPS.

Anyway. It was loads of fun. It was a mostly flat route. I was kind of surprised how far we managed to go. I didn't realize we had reached the north end of Lake Washington until we looked at it on a map later. We did take a picture while we took a break before turning around.

Hopefully there will be more weekends like this. :)

No comments: