I'm on track so far. Which is easy considering it's been 2 days so far.
I managed to have vegetarian for dinner last night, so bonus there, but I only managed until about 7pm without eating, rather than going through the night hungry. Probably a good choice, as it was pretty rough towards the end.
Also: cardio workout yesterday and balance & quad endurance today. And I'm ahead on my word count.
Tomorrow will tax me, because as of yet, I was getting everything done precisely because I had no work to do. But tomorrow, I have work to do.
Here's to hopin'.
Saturday, November 01, 2008
A bit late, but here's what my plans are for this month:
- Complete NaNoWriMo. Big goal.
- Video games only if I'm ahead on my word count. This will absolutely suck.
- Eat Vegetarian with 2 exceptions: Thanksgiving & potentially Saturdays. Bonus if I manage to be vegetarian on Saturday as well. Oh, also, I'm going to say fish qualifies as vegetarian cuisine.
- Fast on Sunday. Sunrise to sunset, bonus if I manage to sleep sunday night without eating.
- Daily workouts, 3 a week will be cardio. Bonus if I get more than 3 days with cardio workout.
- Big TV off after 11pm. I'll either read or write after then.
- Meditation 3 times a week? I think so. I need to get that skill back.
- Be more social? I don't know how I can quantify this. But somehow.
Let's go november.