Thursday, March 31, 2011

April Project

I don't think I'll have a specific April Project. I've got my hands full with a lot of different odds and ends that need finishing and/or starting. Including

  • Recording 2 new songs. I have them written, I just need to take the time to record them
  • Kathryn's Health Website. I said I'd make a website for her. I should probably get to that.
  • Boomerang v2. Potlatch and July seem so far away. But I'd rather get all that squared away sooner rather than later.
  • Blog posts. I'm behind again, I think? It's so hard to keep track.
The first one will definitely be finished soon. Hopefully by the end of this weekend. But the rest? We'll see.

1 comment:

driveology said...

good luck! plan to fail, don't fail to plan... kindly visit back my blog n klik some ads for support. tq
http://driveology.blogspot.com