Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year

The new year is upon us. An entirely new future awaits us, one that will inevitably look like the many New Years past.

But this one is different, somehow. Everyone knows it, feels it. Somehow, this will be the year. The one where we accomplish what was too difficult before, the one where we attain that which just barely slipped past our grasp, the one where we finally get what we've always wanted.

Then again, that would make the following year somewhat pointless.

So, for me, this will be a year of challenges. New things that I didn't fail at last year because I didn't think to try them. Projects I've put on hold for mindless excuses or general fear of failing.

My project for January will be to write more songs. I will write at least two this month, hopefully 4. These will be song I can play on my guitar. I will post the results to YouTube.

Here's to a challenging 2011. :)

No comments: