Saturday, January 29, 2011

February Project?

January is winding down, and I should make a decision as to what my project next month will be. Here are the frontrunners:

  • More Music. I've had lots of fun writing songs this month. And a month seems kinda short for something that I feel is really only beginning. So maybe I should just keep doing it another month?
  • Website Redesign. I thought I'd do this first, but then writing songs sounded more fun to me. But now that I have that under my belt, maybe I should redesign downchrisdown.com and bought-but-never-used chrisdownie.net sites to reflect my projects better. 
  • Node.js Project. I've got an idea rolling around for a sweet website that I'd like to build using Node.js. Coding at work is alright, but I really want to build something that I have complete ownership over. So maybe it's time for this project.

Which project do you think I should do for February?

No comments: