Saturday, March 04, 2006

Let's delay our misery

Holy crap. The last 48+ hours have been a dizzy blur. And I thought I'd be done by midnight tonight, but it would appear the pain train is just beginnin to roll. Here's a quick-action rundown of what happened. Pretend like these words are coming at you like they do when Batman punches someone. And that someone is a henchmen. And they're all me. BLAM! E190 oral presentation on Thursday, it went well, but I was prepared for that since Tuesday. SMACK! E190 Memo due I actually didn't finish and had to get an extension on. It's now due Monday. KA-POW! E195 reading that I'm like a week and a half behind on. ARRGHH! AI homework was ridiculously hard. I got it done a few hours before it was due, at the cost of hanging with Courtney and Anna. BOOM! AI project done 15 minutes before midnight, and only then do I realize that I totally missed my Friday. um..pop? I've got an AI midterm on Tuesday. And a shitload of learning to do before then. shazzam. I need an outline of all my E190 research written by Tuesday. And I hardly had enough material for a 5-minute presentation. oh, snap! Turns out my Compilers project has a checkpoint on Tuesday as well. Who knew? woohoo! 2 Google interviews on Wednesday with the Payments group. word. swoosh! Another midterm Thursday. Culture of Science style. I gotta get my read on. splat! Compilers written assignment due Thursday. wha? Ultimate party on Friday. You'd think this would be a good thing, but I doubt it. ... I'm sure there's more ahead i'm still unaware of. On the other hand, I did get a lot of Broken Social Scene. They rock. And they're good to study to. that is all.

No comments: