Monday, March 06, 2006

I hate roommates

I always get the short end of the stick for roommates. It sucks. My current roommate has a girlfriend, which for the past two semesters he's been living with. Which means that each of myself and 2 other guys got a single. And it was good. But goddammit if they didn't get into another loud fight that caused her to get evicted and to make him move back in with us. In all honesty it's probably healthier for everyone if they would break up and stay that way for more than a few hours, but for whatever reason they stay together. But really that's none of my business and it's the least of my concerns with him as a roommate. He's just plain out totally inconsiderate of everyone in the house. He leaves dirty dishes in the sink for weeks with no intention to clean them unless I tell him to. And the only reason I'm stuck telling him to is because I'm the one that actually shares a room with him. Which also means I'm the one that bears the grunt of most of his inconsider-icies. I can't work in my room now. Because he either comes home when i'm working and will watch some movie with loud volume with total disregard for what I was doing. Or he'll sleep until freakin 3pm so I can't listen to music and work while awake. I can't stand this. How can someone be so out of touch from normal social interaction. GAAHAHH that is all

No comments: