Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Creative Time

My "update this blog daily" goal has fallen by the wayside. The last thing I told myself was that April was an odd month; so many changes with respect to work. That debt of entries could be annulled or at least be a debt ceiling I could maintain. But May, man. Once May comes around I'm going to hit the ground running.

But wouldn't you know it, it's already May 3rd. I'm still on break between jobs. I'm really excited about going to work next week, but I'm also really enjoying the time off. I've been putting my creative juices to other projects that I've been neglecting. I know I'm about 2 entries behind on posting songs that I've written. I've got some more on the way. I'm also finally making my wallet out of netflix strips. You'll see what I mean.

Also, it seems that every adventure that I take on now requires a YouTube video for admittance. I got in to the World Henchmen Organization puzzle hunt with this lovely video. And it looks like I've got less than a week to throw something together for Potlatch. Fun fun fun fun fun fun fun.

I'll try to not slack off so much on posting in here. But no promises.

No comments: