Saturday, May 20, 2006

summer plans

The Downcast I've never really felt in the mood for blogging when I've been at my computer. But I have spent a substantial amount of time away from my computer with the urge to do something more than just travel from place to place. The result is numerous posts to my Downcast blog. (I like the ring of Downcast Podcast as opposed to Downcast Audio Blog. Which will also be more suiting if I ever actually make a Podcast.) The Phone I also got a new phone. A black RAZR. As much as it's better than my phone in about every conceiveable way, it feels much less rugged. But then again a credit card always feels less rugged compared to a 6-inch-diameter steel ball. I've cuztomized it with a ThugMo background and a Code Monkey ringtone. And as much as I think the camera on the phone sucks to my 3-year-old camera, it does mean I always have a camera with me. So I'll probably take pictures more now. The Hair For those who haven't already found out, I cut my hair. That's it. It's short now. Although not that short. It's almost back to the way it was, although it still feels kinda long for the way it was. The only major difference now is that all those months with me combing it back and/or tieing it back have caused it's basic shape to change. My old side-part doesn't stay anymore. Now I have a weird M-shape to my hair if I don't comb it. But I think it looks good. The List There's a lot of things I want to do this summer. There's a lot of things I want to do always. And for some stupid reason I always give work the priority. And since I want to do so much, I end up having a lot of work. Regardless, here's a list of things I could do over the summer. There's no priority here. Hopefully I'll actually do some of them.
  1. Read more. Like creative reading. Not always practical reading.
  2. Write more. This is a start. But like serious creative writing, not just blogging.
  3. CTFO. I gotta stress less. Less stressin' = less depressin'.
  4. Get next stable release of Layout Ultimate out. We've just got bugfixes to do with 7v7.
  5. Leave prizes in public places. It makes the world more like a videogame.
  6. Design a large-scale puzzle adventure. This could take some serious time.
  7. Ultimate sometimes. Because it's fun.
  8. UGMO site redesign. Make it teh cool.
There's probably more. Oh well.

No comments: