Sunday, February 26, 2006

Intelligent Design...ed by me

Mixing the new school with the old school, we get The Chris Courier on Blogger. When I first began writing online, before someone smashed the words 'web' and 'log' together at exceedingly high velocities, before Web 2.0, before Y2K, there was The Chris Courier. What I wrote didn't matter, but I tended to write about stuff that happened in real life. When the social scene got really heated up, I would cleverly change the names of who I was talking about to aptly describe the situation at hand without compromising any promises or secret feelings or whatever was important to me in the 8th grade. But that's just silly. So I'm not going to do that here. I'm really just going to jot down my life. ...and I couldn't really think of a new title.

No comments: